- Projected for didactics & workshops, DART VECTOR can be assembled on breadboard., by anybody. No soldering iron needed.
- based on Arduino Leonardo.
- A mutiplatform EDITOR can be used to confgure each modifier on the panel to send any kind of MIDI and HID (mouse/keyboard) message .
- In this video Dart-Vector is controlling NI-Traktor, acting as a dj consolle. The HID emultion it’s also exemplified , using Vector as a qwerty game controller with as 80s Arcade classic.
- 10X ROTARY POTS
- 2X SLIDER POTS
- 8X MINI PUSHBUTTONS + 8X LEDs
- 2X ARCADE PUSHBUTTONS + 2X LEDs
- X-Y JOYSTICK + BUTTON
- SIDE SPINNER + TOUCH SENSOR
- PAGE SWTCH
PRESET EDITOR – VECTOR view
- Downoad the DART PRESET EDITOR and open it.
- Load the VECTOR default preset
- Personalize your preset and SAVE it.
- Use the interactive Hint box to learn how to use the editor – just click on something and read the suggestions.
VECTOR circuit assembly
- Use DART_EDITOR to monitor midi activity.
Connecting all ICs with wires
the IC connection strip
- All connections to the ICs can be simplified using this pcb strip.
- it’s suited for a more stable and clean circuit.
IN/ OUT numbering
Connecting a potentiometer to a multiplexer
The POT board.
The button board