The Preset that a DART controller is able to keep in memory is divided in two PAGEs that can be switched to access two indipendent configurations.
PAGE switch configuration
- Start the DART_EDITOR.
- On the main screen of the DART_EDITOR, select the ITEM that is related to the INPUT pin on which the PAGE switch has been connected (in this example the modifier number 12).
- In the Settings_Area click on the MODE_selector and set it to “PAGE SWITCH”
- Complete the switch setting the same way you do for a button.
- in fact the page switch sends a midi signal like any button.
- it is possible to select two LEDs for the visual feedback of the page status (this function must be activated from the main tab of the Dart_Sketch)
- Complete the settings for the buttons and the pots of your DART_MOBO based machine.
- Now, click on “PAGE 2” (top left of the screen)
- Complete a different setup for the buttons and the pots, changing MIDI channel, type or other parameters.
- Click “SEND ALL”.
- Done! Now, as can be seen through the MIDI_MONITOR, the messages controlled by buttons and pots are different, depending on whether the switch is moved to the right or left 😉
Connecting the PAGE switch on a DIY circuit
The switch can be connected on any of the 48 Inputs of the DART_MOBO, in exactly the same way as normal buttons are connected.
In this example the page switch is connected to the INPUT PIN 12.