Frequently Asked Questions
- Dart is an OPENSOURCE, NO-PROFIT project, we sell our units only to friends and enthusiastic collaborators who can help us to improve the project itself.
- Shipping company: DHL or IT Post .
- Tracking available.
- 10€ IT – 20€ EU – 30€ USA/WORLD. Cheaper cost for small PCB Kits – Contact us
- Waiting time: Usually one week before shipment – it takes longer for customizations
- all prices are shown in Euro
- Warranty: 1 year – shipping costs excluded.
- Dart controllers are very easy to repair in any makerspace/fablab, using the online resources.
- Customizations are possible and are regulated and priced in TOKENS.
- the implementation of features that are not foreseen among those shown on our site can not be supported
- customization can usually involve the use of particular colors for the external box, the addition of custom logos on the pinners’ knobs or a rearrangement of the modifiers on the controller panel.
- contact us for further clarification
- The DART_SKETCH is tested on Windows 10 (x64 or x86) and MAC OS High Sierra 10.13
- It can be compiled and uploaded on Arduino UNO and Arduino Leonardo boards
- UNO boards will require a special Hacking to enable MIDI over USB functionality.
- You can ask for help and support by sending us an Email
- We recommend that you be as detailed as possible in the request for clarification. You must indicate exactly which operating system you are using, which version of the Arduino IDE and you must verify that the information you need is not already present among our TIPs