- The DARTMOBO_PCB is the core of a DART controller.
- it is basically a classic Arduino SHIELD.
- Pushbuttons, rotary or slide potentiometers, switches, sensors and LEDs can be easily soldered to the PCB
- MIDI IN / OUT and DMX OUT circuits can be assebled on the DARTMOBO
DARTMOBO DIY PCB
INPUT / OUTPUT numbering:
- You can configure your DIY controller by using the Dart PRESET EDITOR
- it’s defalut view (at startup) reproduces the input positions on the DartMobo PCB.
- the DartMobo can manage up to 56 inputs and 32 outputs(LEDs), depending on the GENERAL circuit settings you are using and the,functions it enables.
- Keyboard strokes and Mouse buttons/moves are available only on Arduino LEONARDO family boards (based on ATmega32u4), otherwise the key/modifier/mouse settings will be ignored.
- Up to seven 4051-mutiplexers can be surface soldered.
- DMX circuit section.
- Main ENCODER connection pads.
- MIDI output connection pads.
- +5v Power, GND and signal pads to control external LED modules.
- +5v power pads.
- Flanged nuts are placed here, to screw the Arduino board.
- Signal pads to control external 4051 modules.
- Backlight LEDs pads.
- Trimmer section for touch sensitivity control.
- MIDI-in circuit.
- Up to 56 modifiers can be directly wired to these pads.
- IDC transition headers can also be soldered here to easily connect controlboard modules.
- Up to four 74hc595 can be placed here, to control LEDs,
relays or any +5v compatible actuator
- GND pads.
- Up to 32 LEDs can be wired here.
- IDC transition headers can be used to access external modules
DARTMOBO 1.7 – DIY