- DARMOBO is a MIDI controller Shield for Arduino boards.
- Up to 48 modifiers can be connected to its INPUT pins
- Up to 32 LEDs can be connected to its OUTPUT pins
- Tested modifiers: buttons, potentiometers, encoders (conductive and optical type), switches, piezo sensors, distance sensors, touchsensors.
- Ready to be connected to DART_CONTROLBOARD modules.
- It can host MIDI In and Out circuits, for DIN connection.
- It can host DMX Out circuit, for Light control, and MIDI2DMX conversion.
- Upload the DART_SKETCH on an Arduino UNO or Leonardo board..
- Thanks to the AUTODETECT function the system is ready to handle buttons and knobs.
- The DART_EDITOR allows you to edit and load presets on a dart controller.
- The integrated MIDI_MONITOR makes it easy to have a visual and auditive reference to the MIDI flow.
- It is possible to customize the layouts so the editor can be adapted to any DIY controller!