- The DART_MOBO is an Arduino shield designed for DIY making of MIDI controllers.
- Up to 48 modifiers (pots, buttons, sensors...) can be connected to its INPUT pins.
- Up to 32 LEDs can be connected to its OUTPUT pins.
- Arduino Leonardo is the recommended board (Arduino UNO is also supported).
- It can be easily connected to DART_CONTROLBOARD modules.
- It can host MIDI In / Out over DIN and DMX Out circuit circuits
- Upload the DART_SKETCH on an Arduino UNO or Leonardo board..
- Thanks to the AUTODETECT function the system is ready to handle buttons and knobs.
- The DART_EDITOR allows you to edit and load presets on a dart controller.
- The integrated MIDI_MONITOR makes it easy to have a visual and auditive reference to the MIDI flow.
- It is possible to customize the layouts so the editor can be adapted to any DIY controller!