A performance controller conceived to easily modify and tailor the hardware/software structure to the user’s needs. Based on Arduino, it has MIDI and DMX control capability.It can be used for Live Electronics, lighting, videoart, DJing or gaming.
DART ONE EXPLAINED
- 16X ROTARY POTS
- 2X SLIDER POTS
- 16X MINI PUSHBUTTONS
- 16 LEDS
- 4X ARCADE PUSHBUTTONS
- TOP SPINNER + TOUCH SENSOR
- SIDE SPINNER + TOUCH SENSOR
- PAGE SWTCH
- DMX OUTPUT
- DITANCE SENSOR + ACTIVATION SWITCH
- PADS INPUT – OVER STEREO JACK CONNECTOR
- MIDI IN/OUT – OVER DIN CONNECTORS
- CUSTOMIZED LOGOs
- Selectable BUTTON MODE
- TOGGLE and TOGGLE GROUPS
- LED INDICATORS
- Buttons status report – useful for toggle mode
- Special light effects.
- MIDI light feedback – LEDs react to incoming signals.
- Spinners, pots and distance sensor actions will produce a special light feedback.
- All the mini buttons are housed on a beautiful controlboard with backlight and mirror finish
TOP and SIDE SPINNERS
- MECHANICAL ISOLATION
- The side spinner encoder is protected from excessive force for best durability.
- TOUCH SENSORS
- The metal parts of the spinners are touch sensitive.
- Selectable sensitivity.
- ENDLESS MODE
- 0-127 MODE.
- 63-65 MODE (more detail)
- POT EMULATION MODE
- Spinners can emulate a potentiometer, ranging from a MIN to a MAX value.
- Selectable speed with reverse-action available (negative speed)
- TOUCH STOP FUNCTION
- it stops MIDI signals to flow out when the Touch-condition is OFF.
- this function improves precision, preventing inertial movements from being translated into MIDI signals.
- It is possible to control two parameters, depending on the Touch_condition.
- TOUCH RESET FUNCTION
- designed for PITCH BEND emulation
- The MIDI signal value will be reset to an origin_value, on Touch_release.
- Selectable origin_value
- VIRTUAL TOUCH FUNCTION
- An ON/OFF MIDI signal is generated when the spinner starts or stops to rotate.
- SCALE PLAY/LEARN MODE
- It is possible to specify a note scale that can be played by the Spinner action: glissato sequence will be generated turning the Spinner wheel.
- a note scale can be recorded when the Touch-condition is ON.
- It is possible to customize the top and side sinner knobs with UNIQUE LOGOS!
- Custom logos are relized with silver or copper effect laminates with an epoxy resin protective layer applied to the finished knob.
- CONTACT US and send your logo file.
- SELECTABLE MIN AND MAX
- SELECTABLE CURVES
- DMX OUT
- With optical and galvanic isolation for safe operation.
- MIDI2DMX conversion. Incoming MIDI signals will be converted to the corresponding DMX signals.
- USB MIDI
- Dart devices are recognized as plug&play MIDI devices – no driver needed
- USB POWERING
- A 9V DC can however be used for standalone operation.
- DIN CONNECTORS
- can be connected with classic MIDI cables
- PADS INPUT
- Piezo sensors, contact microphones or common drum pads can be used
- POT MODE.
- Gliding action from MIN to MAX.
- BUTTON MODE
- ON-OFF action. The measured distance will be reported as MIDI Velocity value
- SCALE PLAY MODE
- Play stunning glissato effects on a fixed scale or Learn scale.
- Selectable note range
- OPERATING DISTANCE RANGE : 50CM
- ACTIVATION SWITCH
- It will prevent unwanted MIDI activity to be produced.
- PAGE SWITCH
- A SIMPLE 2 POSITIONS SWITCH TO SELECT THE PRESET PAGE
- SENDS A MIDI SIGNAL ITSELF
- USEFUL FOR DJ USE
- BOTTOM SIDE
- THE ARDUINO BOARD CAN BE EASILY REPLACED WITH MORE POWERFUL ONES FOR FUTURE UPDATES.
- Open the DART_EDITOR
- Load the preset DART_ONE_default_preset.csv
- Customize your preset, UPLOAD it and SAVE it.