All you need to build a simple and powerful Arduino-based controller
- A MIDI controller Shield for Arduino boards.
- Up to 48 modifiers can be connected to its INPUT pins
- Up to 32 LEDs can be connected to its OUTPUT pins
- Tested modifiers: buttons, potentiometers, encoders (conductive and optical type), switches, piezo sensors, distance sensors, touchsensors.
- Ready to be connected to DART_CONTROLBOARD modules.
- It can host MIDI In and Out circuits, for DIN connection.
- It can host DMX Out circuit, for Light control, and MIDI2DMX conversion.
- DART_EDITOR is an app that allows you to edit and load presets on a dart controller.
- It is also a useful debugging and monitoring tool
- The integrated MIDI_MONITOR makes it easy to have a visual and auditive reference to the MIDI flow.
- Presets can be edited and saved in a .csv format.
- a preset consists of two PAGES, thus the unit's control capability is doubled!
- Console layouts can also be edited and saved within the presets, so the editor can be adapted to any DIY controller.